Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blizzard of 2009!

So we are DEEP in snow! Its crazy!!!! I love snow, cause it means you get to stay in, eat what you want, stay in your pjs all day and watch movies (Christmas movies to be exact). What a special Christmas we are turning out to have. White Christmas with my lil family of four!
Today we woke up to 3 inches of snow on the ground. It was awesome! Both girls are sick, snotty noses, gigi has a bad cough, and fevers. Lovely! I did make it out this morning with Gigi while Lorelei was sleeping. We didnt last long before her button nose was running something terrible.
We are supposed to get 20 inches before this is over.
Here are some pictures of Georgia outside this morning. I will update with photos of the girls later.

1 comments:

Christine Bilek said...

The snow was crazy! Chase has the same shovel :o)